Tiffany’s was originally built in 1892 for the Manager of the Bright’s Pioneer Gold Mine. It has been given several makeovers to maintain a modern approach, and has been hosting guests for many years as the “Historic Pioneer Mine Manager’s House” and “Ellie Mae’s B & B“.
In 2016, each of the three cottages has undergone a full refurbishment. We have a one Studio Cottage, and two Deluxe Cottages.
In previous years, the garden has been completely restructured, including paving the paths with bricks dating back to the 19th Century. The original post, rail and wire netting fence was replaced with new picket fencing.